Michael T. Purcell is a lawyer in Portland, Oregon whose main practice is immigration and naturalization law.
- Immigration law cases handled by this office include family-based petitions, both adjustments and consular processing (overseas) cases, fiancee petitions, and adoption-based petitions.
- We also assist with naturalization and citizenship issues, including submission of naturalization documents, appearance at interviews, and appeals from denial of naturalization.
- We appear in court to represent people in the following types of cases:
- Immigration court
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Naturalization appeals and related issues
- Habeas corpus proceedings
- State court cases dealing with immigration issues.
- We also work on asylum matters. This office has helped obtained asylum for people from Afghanistan, Burundi, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Iran, Iraq, Rwanda, Somalia, and Sudan.
- We assist people with the filing of applications filed under the Violence Against Women Act and U-visas.
- We consult with criminal defense lawyers and with persons facing criminal charges where someone charged with a crime may face immigration, naturalization, or related consequences as a result.
Michael T. Purcell
Attorney at Law
16771 Boones Ferry Rd, Suite 100
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Copyright © 2011 Michael T. Purcell, All Rights Reserved